tunes

Σάββατο 6 Νοεμβρίου 2010

NAOMI Watts was made to watch videos of “people being killed in the most gruesome ways” for her latest film.




The Australian actress plays former US spy Valerie Plame in Fair Game and described how she had to undergo real spy training at a US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) facility.


“The first half-hour, they showed a video of people being killed in the most gruesome ways just so you would get used to it,” she said.


“The next thing I knew, they had me handcuffed with my hands behind my back and thrown into a truck. My job was to get out alive.”


Naomi, 42, said the training was particularly demanding both emotionally and physically, and she had to endure a number of punishing trials to get into the mindset of her character.


“The minute my director walked out, they kicked me in the shins and threw me to the ground,” she said.


“When I winced, I was warned, ‘Don’t say ‘ow’ again unless you need to go to the hospital.’”


Naomi said the greatest pressure on her was, however, to make sure she gave an accurate representation of Valerie, who was exposed by her own government, effectively ending her career as a spy , in 2003.


“When you play someone who is a true, living person, it definitely ups the ante. The pressure is tenfold,” she said.


“Everyone in America is familiar with this story. I just wanted to tell it as truthfully as possible.”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου